Judge urges Apple, Samsung lawyers to seek 'global peace'
Samsung and Apple faced off again on Thursday in a California courtroom. The pair met with Judge Lucy Koh to discuss a variety of topics including Apple's injunction against Samsung, the fairness of the US$1 billion award and the credibilty of jury foreman Velvin Hogan.
During the proceedings, Koh encouraged the two sides to settle their differences, saying it would be good for consumers and for the industry. The two sides have repeatedly tried to negotiate a compromise, but they have failed to reach an agreement.
The patent infringement dispute between the two companies spans multiple cases in several countries worldwide. Each side has won small victories, but the war between the two industry leaders is still going strong.
Samsung and Apple faced off again on Thursday in a California courtroom. The pair met with Judge Lucy Koh to discuss a variety of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update