Judge urges Apple, Samsung lawyers to seek 'global peace'
Samsung and Apple faced off again on Thursday in a California courtroom. The pair met with Judge Lucy Koh to discuss a variety of topics including Apple's injunction against Samsung, the fairness of the US$1 billion award and the credibilty of jury foreman Velvin Hogan.
During the proceedings, Koh encouraged the two sides to settle their differences, saying it would be good for consumers and for the industry. The two sides have repeatedly tried to negotiate a compromise, but they have failed to reach an agreement.
The patent infringement dispute between the two companies spans multiple cases in several countries worldwide. Each side has won small victories, but the war between the two industry leaders is still going strong.
Samsung and Apple faced off again on Thursday in a California courtroom. The pair met with Judge Lucy Koh to discuss a variety of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free