New 27-inch iMacs are shipping
MacRumors readers and TUAW editor Steve Sande are reporting shipment notifications for the spiffy new 27-inch iMacs. A quick check reveals credit card charges have gone through (ouch) and the delivery status has been changed to "preparing for shipment." Additionally, the cancellation window has closed on these early pre-orders.
If you've been wondering when to start obsessively watching for the FedEx truck, now would be the time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)