New 27-inch iMacs are shipping
MacRumors readers and TUAW editor Steve Sande are reporting shipment notifications for the spiffy new 27-inch iMacs. A quick check reveals credit card charges have gone through (ouch) and the delivery status has been changed to "preparing for shipment." Additionally, the cancellation window has closed on these early pre-orders.
If you've been wondering when to start obsessively watching for the FedEx truck, now would be the time.
MacRumors readers and TUAW editor Steve Sande are reporting shipment notifications for the spiffy new 27-inch iMacs. A quick check...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs