New 27-inch iMacs are shipping
MacRumors readers and TUAW editor Steve Sande are reporting shipment notifications for the spiffy new 27-inch iMacs. A quick check reveals credit card charges have gone through (ouch) and the delivery status has been changed to "preparing for shipment." Additionally, the cancellation window has closed on these early pre-orders.
If you've been wondering when to start obsessively watching for the FedEx truck, now would be the time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter