New 27-inch iMacs are shipping
MacRumors readers and TUAW editor Steve Sande are reporting shipment notifications for the spiffy new 27-inch iMacs. A quick check reveals credit card charges have gone through (ouch) and the delivery status has been changed to "preparing for shipment." Additionally, the cancellation window has closed on these early pre-orders.
If you've been wondering when to start obsessively watching for the FedEx truck, now would be the time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync