Nike announces iPhone-ready Nike+ Accelerator
Powered by TechStars, Nike will host 10 companies that want to develop products using Nike+ and will guide them through development utilizing the Nike+ API and SDK. Nike also will provide tools, US$20,000 in seed money and facilities for the project, as well as mentors among Nike's executive staff and outside companies including Twitter, Facebook, Spotify and Foursquare.
The program runs from March through June in Portland, Ore. Product demonstrations are scheduled in June. Applications are accepted through Feb. 3.
Nike is creating a fellowship of Nike+ companies with the Nike+ Accelerator program in a quest to make the world more...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle