Nike announces iPhone-ready Nike+ Accelerator
Powered by TechStars, Nike will host 10 companies that want to develop products using Nike+ and will guide them through development utilizing the Nike+ API and SDK. Nike also will provide tools, US$20,000 in seed money and facilities for the project, as well as mentors among Nike's executive staff and outside companies including Twitter, Facebook, Spotify and Foursquare.
The program runs from March through June in Portland, Ore. Product demonstrations are scheduled in June. Applications are accepted through Feb. 3.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync