Nike announces iPhone-ready Nike+ Accelerator
Powered by TechStars, Nike will host 10 companies that want to develop products using Nike+ and will guide them through development utilizing the Nike+ API and SDK. Nike also will provide tools, US$20,000 in seed money and facilities for the project, as well as mentors among Nike's executive staff and outside companies including Twitter, Facebook, Spotify and Foursquare.
The program runs from March through June in Portland, Ore. Product demonstrations are scheduled in June. Applications are accepted through Feb. 3.
Nike is creating a fellowship of Nike+ companies with the Nike+ Accelerator program in a quest to make the world more...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free