Nike announces iPhone-ready Nike+ Accelerator
Powered by TechStars, Nike will host 10 companies that want to develop products using Nike+ and will guide them through development utilizing the Nike+ API and SDK. Nike also will provide tools, US$20,000 in seed money and facilities for the project, as well as mentors among Nike's executive staff and outside companies including Twitter, Facebook, Spotify and Foursquare.
The program runs from March through June in Portland, Ore. Product demonstrations are scheduled in June. Applications are accepted through Feb. 3.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter