Time Warner Cable's iOS app updated with on-demand video
Time Warner Cable subscribers now have access to on-demand programming on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch thanks to a major update to the company's official iOS app. Now available on the App Store, version 3.0 of TWC TV also supports the iPhone 5's full display and is said to be faster and more stable than previous releases. Its live TV guide feature now includes a list of recently viewed channels, as well.
Streaming video is the big addition though, and includes about 4,000 titles from TWC's full on-demand lineup in addition to programming archives from premium channels for those who subscribe to them. Not all content is in HD, but TWC says it is working to transition more of its SD on-demand content to higher resolution in 2013.
[Via The Verge]
Time Warner Cable subscribers now have access to on-demand programming on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch thanks to a major update to the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements