Time Warner Cable's iOS app updated with on-demand video
Time Warner Cable subscribers now have access to on-demand programming on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch thanks to a major update to the company's official iOS app. Now available on the App Store, version 3.0 of TWC TV also supports the iPhone 5's full display and is said to be faster and more stable than previous releases. Its live TV guide feature now includes a list of recently viewed channels, as well.
Streaming video is the big addition though, and includes about 4,000 titles from TWC's full on-demand lineup in addition to programming archives from premium channels for those who subscribe to them. Not all content is in HD, but TWC says it is working to transition more of its SD on-demand content to higher resolution in 2013.
[Via The Verge]
Time Warner Cable subscribers now have access to on-demand programming on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch thanks to a major update to the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free