A+E Networks launch A&E, History, and Lifetime iPad apps
Customers can watch a few full episodes plus clips from the network's shows on their iPads. The apps are free, and A+E notes that Comcast Xfinity customers will get first access to additional content, like episodes from previous seasons of select shows.
You can create a playlist of sorts and pick up where you left off, should you get interrupted.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service