A+E Networks launch A&E, History, and Lifetime iPad apps
Customers can watch a few full episodes plus clips from the network's shows on their iPads. The apps are free, and A+E notes that Comcast Xfinity customers will get first access to additional content, like episodes from previous seasons of select shows.
You can create a playlist of sorts and pick up where you left off, should you get interrupted.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows