A+E Networks launch A&E, History, and Lifetime iPad apps
Customers can watch a few full episodes plus clips from the network's shows on their iPads. The apps are free, and A+E notes that Comcast Xfinity customers will get first access to additional content, like episodes from previous seasons of select shows.
You can create a playlist of sorts and pick up where you left off, should you get interrupted.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype