A+E Networks launch A&E, History, and Lifetime iPad apps
Customers can watch a few full episodes plus clips from the network's shows on their iPads. The apps are free, and A+E notes that Comcast Xfinity customers will get first access to additional content, like episodes from previous seasons of select shows.
You can create a playlist of sorts and pick up where you left off, should you get interrupted.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV