Google+ 4.0 for iOS adds Communities and more
Google+ for iOS has received a major update today to version 4.0, with the social network's app adding support for its recently launched Communities feature along with some refreshes to its user interface. Specifically, its visual stream has an updated look, including the ability to swipe through photo albums without navigating away to a separate screen. The compose window has also received a fresh coat of UI paint.
Also new according to the official Google+ blog is the option to subscribe to notifications from individual Circles, indicate how many guests you're bringing when replying to Events invites, and edit basic profile information. Conversations now benefit from larger images and longer comment snippets, as well. Google+ 4.0 is live now on the App Store.
Google+ for iOS has received a major update today to version 4.0, with the social network's app adding support for its recently launched...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements