Google+ 4.0 for iOS adds Communities and more
Google+ for iOS has received a major update today to version 4.0, with the social network's app adding support for its recently launched Communities feature along with some refreshes to its user interface. Specifically, its visual stream has an updated look, including the ability to swipe through photo albums without navigating away to a separate screen. The compose window has also received a fresh coat of UI paint.
Also new according to the official Google+ blog is the option to subscribe to notifications from individual Circles, indicate how many guests you're bringing when replying to Events invites, and edit basic profile information. Conversations now benefit from larger images and longer comment snippets, as well. Google+ 4.0 is live now on the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options