Google+ 4.0 for iOS adds Communities and more
Google+ for iOS has received a major update today to version 4.0, with the social network's app adding support for its recently launched Communities feature along with some refreshes to its user interface. Specifically, its visual stream has an updated look, including the ability to swipe through photo albums without navigating away to a separate screen. The compose window has also received a fresh coat of UI paint.
Also new according to the official Google+ blog is the option to subscribe to notifications from individual Circles, indicate how many guests you're bringing when replying to Events invites, and edit basic profile information. Conversations now benefit from larger images and longer comment snippets, as well. Google+ 4.0 is live now on the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update