AAPL dropped below $500 on Monday
Apple 2.0 is reporting that Apple stock dropped to US$497 in pre-market trading this morning. That's the first time that the stock has been below $500 since February 15, 2012.
On Sunday, Citigroup lowered its price target for AAPL and also downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. That bad news was tempered by a report from Apple showing that over 2 million iPhone 5s had been sold in mainland China in just three days.
At the time this post was being written (about 9:45 AM), the stock had recovered and was hovering in the range of $511 per share.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service