AAPL dropped below $500 on Monday
Apple 2.0 is reporting that Apple stock dropped to US$497 in pre-market trading this morning. That's the first time that the stock has been below $500 since February 15, 2012.
On Sunday, Citigroup lowered its price target for AAPL and also downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. That bad news was tempered by a report from Apple showing that over 2 million iPhone 5s had been sold in mainland China in just three days.
At the time this post was being written (about 9:45 AM), the stock had recovered and was hovering in the range of $511 per share.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync