AAPL dropped below $500 on Monday
Apple 2.0 is reporting that Apple stock dropped to US$497 in pre-market trading this morning. That's the first time that the stock has been below $500 since February 15, 2012.
On Sunday, Citigroup lowered its price target for AAPL and also downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. That bad news was tempered by a report from Apple showing that over 2 million iPhone 5s had been sold in mainland China in just three days.
At the time this post was being written (about 9:45 AM), the stock had recovered and was hovering in the range of $511 per share.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates