Camera+ update adds higher image quality option
One of the most popular camera app alternatives on the App Store, Camera+, was hit with a new update today, version 3.7. The refresh -- of which there have been many this year -- adds several tweaks, but most notable is the new "High" image quality option. Selecting the new setting as opposed to the "Normal" (previously known as "Full") setting will reward you with a full-resolution photo, but also massive file sizes.
Version 3.7 also adds new support for what the update note calls "atypical image formats" though no specific additions were listed. The app's front-facing flash feature, which produces a bright white screen to briefly light the subject, has also been tweaked. The update even mentions that this particular feature is great for sexting, just in case you were wondering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad