Rhapsody finally spinning tunes on iPad with tablet-specific app
Rhapsody has a holiday gift for its users. The popular streaming music service has made good on its promise to deliver an iPad version of its app, which had been iPhone-only since its launch in 2009. The app is fully optimized for Apple's full-size and mini tablets, with large cover art and a full-screen music player.
The app supports AirPlay and features specific playlists for online and offline use when listening to tracks downloaded from the service. New users can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Rhapsody from within the app. After the initial period, the service runs US$9.99 a month for unrestricted streaming, allowing unlimited song downloads to one mobile device (the Premier Plus plans is $14.99/month and allows downloads to three devices).
Rhapsody has a holiday gift for its users. The popular streaming music service has made good on its promise to deliver an iPad version...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free