Rhapsody finally spinning tunes on iPad with tablet-specific app
Rhapsody has a holiday gift for its users. The popular streaming music service has made good on its promise to deliver an iPad version of its app, which had been iPhone-only since its launch in 2009. The app is fully optimized for Apple's full-size and mini tablets, with large cover art and a full-screen music player.
The app supports AirPlay and features specific playlists for online and offline use when listening to tracks downloaded from the service. New users can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Rhapsody from within the app. After the initial period, the service runs US$9.99 a month for unrestricted streaming, allowing unlimited song downloads to one mobile device (the Premier Plus plans is $14.99/month and allows downloads to three devices).
Rhapsody has a holiday gift for its users. The popular streaming music service has made good on its promise to deliver an iPad version...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs