Rhapsody finally spinning tunes on iPad with tablet-specific app
Rhapsody has a holiday gift for its users. The popular streaming music service has made good on its promise to deliver an iPad version of its app, which had been iPhone-only since its launch in 2009. The app is fully optimized for Apple's full-size and mini tablets, with large cover art and a full-screen music player.
The app supports AirPlay and features specific playlists for online and offline use when listening to tracks downloaded from the service. New users can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Rhapsody from within the app. After the initial period, the service runs US$9.99 a month for unrestricted streaming, allowing unlimited song downloads to one mobile device (the Premier Plus plans is $14.99/month and allows downloads to three devices).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)