Rhapsody finally spinning tunes on iPad with tablet-specific app
Rhapsody has a holiday gift for its users. The popular streaming music service has made good on its promise to deliver an iPad version of its app, which had been iPhone-only since its launch in 2009. The app is fully optimized for Apple's full-size and mini tablets, with large cover art and a full-screen music player.
The app supports AirPlay and features specific playlists for online and offline use when listening to tracks downloaded from the service. New users can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Rhapsody from within the app. After the initial period, the service runs US$9.99 a month for unrestricted streaming, allowing unlimited song downloads to one mobile device (the Premier Plus plans is $14.99/month and allows downloads to three devices).
Rhapsody has a holiday gift for its users. The popular streaming music service has made good on its promise to deliver an iPad version...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements