Google updates Blogger for iOS with iPhone 5 support
It's been a number of weeks since the iPhone 5 hit pockets, desks, and nightstands around the world, but Google's Blogger app for iOS has been content to live in the past. Until today, that is. As Engadget reports, Blogger for iPhone and iPad has just received its first update for the post-iPhone 5 world, and it brings with it support for the new handset's larger screen, as well as a few other tweaks.
Along with support for the new iPhone, the Blogger app now support the iPad natively as well. The refresh also updates the save options to include "Save as Draft" and "Publish" and "Cancel." Oh, and if you're obsessed with seeing how often your posts are being read, the app now includes Google Analytics for all your stat tracking desires.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter