Google updates Blogger for iOS with iPhone 5 support
It's been a number of weeks since the iPhone 5 hit pockets, desks, and nightstands around the world, but Google's Blogger app for iOS has been content to live in the past. Until today, that is. As Engadget reports, Blogger for iPhone and iPad has just received its first update for the post-iPhone 5 world, and it brings with it support for the new handset's larger screen, as well as a few other tweaks.
Along with support for the new iPhone, the Blogger app now support the iPad natively as well. The refresh also updates the save options to include "Save as Draft" and "Publish" and "Cancel." Oh, and if you're obsessed with seeing how often your posts are being read, the app now includes Google Analytics for all your stat tracking desires.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update