Google updates Blogger for iOS with iPhone 5 support
It's been a number of weeks since the iPhone 5 hit pockets, desks, and nightstands around the world, but Google's Blogger app for iOS has been content to live in the past. Until today, that is. As Engadget reports, Blogger for iPhone and iPad has just received its first update for the post-iPhone 5 world, and it brings with it support for the new handset's larger screen, as well as a few other tweaks.
Along with support for the new iPhone, the Blogger app now support the iPad natively as well. The refresh also updates the save options to include "Save as Draft" and "Publish" and "Cancel." Oh, and if you're obsessed with seeing how often your posts are being read, the app now includes Google Analytics for all your stat tracking desires.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)