Google Apps for Business users get free Quickoffice for iPad
Google purchased mobile productivity suite maker Quickoffice this past June and now we're seeing one of the fruits of that buyout. Starting immediately, users of Google Apps for Business will gain free access to a specialized free version of Quickoffice for iPad.
The app, which requires you to enter your Google Apps for Business credentials in order to function, has been built specifically to work with Google Drive. Using the company's cloud storage service, you can create, store and open Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. Of course, if you aren't a Google Apps for Business user, you can still download Quickoffice Pro HD (US$7.99) from the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service