Google Apps for Business users get free Quickoffice for iPad
Google purchased mobile productivity suite maker Quickoffice this past June and now we're seeing one of the fruits of that buyout. Starting immediately, users of Google Apps for Business will gain free access to a specialized free version of Quickoffice for iPad.
The app, which requires you to enter your Google Apps for Business credentials in order to function, has been built specifically to work with Google Drive. Using the company's cloud storage service, you can create, store and open Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. Of course, if you aren't a Google Apps for Business user, you can still download Quickoffice Pro HD (US$7.99) from the App Store.
Google purchased mobile productivity suite maker Quickoffice this past June and now we're seeing one of the fruits of that buyout....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs