The Journey Down now available on iOS, on sale for launch
The Journey Down is a traditional point-and-click adventure game. As you play, you explore your environment and use found objects and devices (sometimes a little silly) to unlock doors and solve puzzles, opening up the story as you go along. It's a charming experience. Those who enjoy Monkey Island-style adventure games will find it a great way to spend an afternoon or a weekend.
The Journey Down has been available on the PC, but it's just today arrived on the iOS App Store, for both iPhone and iPad. To celebrate the launch (and the holiday), the price has dropped from US$2.99 down to just 99 cents, so you can pick up the entire first game of the series for just a buck right now. The game's also coming to Steam early next year, and we're told that release will include Mac compatibility as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV