The Journey Down now available on iOS, on sale for launch
The Journey Down is a traditional point-and-click adventure game. As you play, you explore your environment and use found objects and devices (sometimes a little silly) to unlock doors and solve puzzles, opening up the story as you go along. It's a charming experience. Those who enjoy Monkey Island-style adventure games will find it a great way to spend an afternoon or a weekend.
The Journey Down has been available on the PC, but it's just today arrived on the iOS App Store, for both iPhone and iPad. To celebrate the launch (and the holiday), the price has dropped from US$2.99 down to just 99 cents, so you can pick up the entire first game of the series for just a buck right now. The game's also coming to Steam early next year, and we're told that release will include Mac compatibility as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs