IMDb app gets iPad facelift
Amazon's popular IMDb app has received a major facelift on the iPad side of things today. IMDb 3.0 brings a host of changes to the iPad, including a completely redesigned interface. Now the iPad app has a sleek black UI, which is much more pleasing to the eye. But the new UI is just the beginning. Here are some of the other new features:
- Tap the plus sign (+) on any movie or TV show poster to add it to your Watchlist.
- Sign in to get personalized movie and TV recommendations.
- New full-page Watchlist and custom lists with updated sort and edit features.
- Top 250 rank added to movie pages.
- Tap the history or Watchlist icons to open previews from any page in the app.
- Browse featured photo galleries and lists, most popular by genre and charts.
- Tap the IMDb logo to browse from any page in the app.
Not to feel left out, the iPhone IMDb app also received a little love, including the ability for iOS 6 users to take advantage of native Facebook sharing, filmographies now include TV episode details and users can navigate to the entire image gallery from any photo or poster. All of these improvements are also in the iPad app.
IMDb 3.0 is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features