"Something Ventured" documentary to feature Jobs, others
At last year's SXSW, the documentary "Something Ventured: Risk, Reward, and the Original Venture Capitalists" gave audiences an inside look at the early days of investing in various entrepreneurs including Steve Jobs. Now, as AllThingsD reports, the film will debut for the rest of the us in January on various public television networks across the country.
Aside from Apple's beginnings, the documentary features the origin stories of companies including Intel, Cisco and Atari. If you're interested in checking it out, you can head over to the documentary's local TV listings and find when the program is scheduled to hit your area.
An early look at Apple and Steve Jobs hits public TV stations.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype