"Something Ventured" documentary to feature Jobs, others
At last year's SXSW, the documentary "Something Ventured: Risk, Reward, and the Original Venture Capitalists" gave audiences an inside look at the early days of investing in various entrepreneurs including Steve Jobs. Now, as AllThingsD reports, the film will debut for the rest of the us in January on various public television networks across the country.
Aside from Apple's beginnings, the documentary features the origin stories of companies including Intel, Cisco and Atari. If you're interested in checking it out, you can head over to the documentary's local TV listings and find when the program is scheduled to hit your area.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync