"Something Ventured" documentary to feature Jobs, others
At last year's SXSW, the documentary "Something Ventured: Risk, Reward, and the Original Venture Capitalists" gave audiences an inside look at the early days of investing in various entrepreneurs including Steve Jobs. Now, as AllThingsD reports, the film will debut for the rest of the us in January on various public television networks across the country.
Aside from Apple's beginnings, the documentary features the origin stories of companies including Intel, Cisco and Atari. If you're interested in checking it out, you can head over to the documentary's local TV listings and find when the program is scheduled to hit your area.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter