Temple Run was downloaded 2.5 million times on Christmas
The iPhone/iPad game Temple Run (free, universal) was downloaded more than 2.5 million times on Christmas Day. That's the word from Keith Shepard, founder of Imangi Studios, which produces the popular game.
The game, which has you running from hungry gorilla-things in an Indiana Jones-type environment, has previously topped Apple's top free apps and top grossing (in-app purchases are available). It's a fun little game that's perfect for sitting in a waiting room, riding the bus and so on.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature