Temple Run was downloaded 2.5 million times on Christmas
The iPhone/iPad game Temple Run (free, universal) was downloaded more than 2.5 million times on Christmas Day. That's the word from Keith Shepard, founder of Imangi Studios, which produces the popular game.
The game, which has you running from hungry gorilla-things in an Indiana Jones-type environment, has previously topped Apple's top free apps and top grossing (in-app purchases are available). It's a fun little game that's perfect for sitting in a waiting room, riding the bus and so on.
The iPhone/iPad game Temple Run (free, universal) was downloaded more than 2.5 million times on Christmas Day. That's the word from Keith...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements