Temple Run was downloaded 2.5 million times on Christmas
The iPhone/iPad game Temple Run (free, universal) was downloaded more than 2.5 million times on Christmas Day. That's the word from Keith Shepard, founder of Imangi Studios, which produces the popular game.
The game, which has you running from hungry gorilla-things in an Indiana Jones-type environment, has previously topped Apple's top free apps and top grossing (in-app purchases are available). It's a fun little game that's perfect for sitting in a waiting room, riding the bus and so on.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter