iPad mini demand high in China
Apple's shrunken tablet is selling just fine here at home, but the iPad mini already has a worldwide audience. As AllThingsD reports, the mini is selling fantastically in China, with the tablet selling out nearly universally in all its various colors and storage options.
In a country notorious for counterfeit versions of Apple gadgets, it's good to see that the genuine offering is getting its share of the pie. Of course, if the new, tiny iPad is leading to empty shelves, it might be a good time for Cupertino to examine its retail supply chain in the region to capitalize on the apparent feeding frenzy that is taking place.
The world's most populous country loves Apple's latest tablet offering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update