iPad mini demand high in China
Apple's shrunken tablet is selling just fine here at home, but the iPad mini already has a worldwide audience. As AllThingsD reports, the mini is selling fantastically in China, with the tablet selling out nearly universally in all its various colors and storage options.
In a country notorious for counterfeit versions of Apple gadgets, it's good to see that the genuine offering is getting its share of the pie. Of course, if the new, tiny iPad is leading to empty shelves, it might be a good time for Cupertino to examine its retail supply chain in the region to capitalize on the apparent feeding frenzy that is taking place.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options