iPad mini demand high in China
Apple's shrunken tablet is selling just fine here at home, but the iPad mini already has a worldwide audience. As AllThingsD reports, the mini is selling fantastically in China, with the tablet selling out nearly universally in all its various colors and storage options.
In a country notorious for counterfeit versions of Apple gadgets, it's good to see that the genuine offering is getting its share of the pie. Of course, if the new, tiny iPad is leading to empty shelves, it might be a good time for Cupertino to examine its retail supply chain in the region to capitalize on the apparent feeding frenzy that is taking place.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration