A New Year, a new iPhone 5 ad -- 'Dream'
A new iPhone 5 ad has just shown up on YouTube. "Dream," oddly enough, highlights the one feature of the iPhone 5 that wasn't working properly this morning -- Do Not Disturb.
In this case, Do Not Disturb is being used to keep a nice dream going ... a dream in which the narrator is playing table tennis against the Williams sisters, and winning.
Thanks to Andrew for the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration