Samsung loses bid to seal sales data in Apple battle
Samsung has lost a bid to seal its sales data for several of its products, according to Bloomberg. Judge Lucy Koh ruled against Samsung's objection to her December 10 order that the company list the total number of certain products sold over the last several months. Which products and the exact timeframe is not known.
After the US$1.05 billion judgment against Samsung last year, it was apparent that Apple was the big financial winner in the court case that has stretched on for years now. However, Apple -- and now Samsung -- has had to publish confidential sales and inventory numbers, along with other information like prototype designs and more. As the battle between the two mobile juggernauts continues, it is becoming apparent that, with all the valuable sales and R&D information the two companies have had to disclose, the indirect big winners could be their other competition.
Samsung has lost a bid to seal its sales data for several of its products, according to Bloomberg. Judge Lucy Koh ruled against...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free