Samsung loses bid to seal sales data in Apple battle
Samsung has lost a bid to seal its sales data for several of its products, according to Bloomberg. Judge Lucy Koh ruled against Samsung's objection to her December 10 order that the company list the total number of certain products sold over the last several months. Which products and the exact timeframe is not known.
After the US$1.05 billion judgment against Samsung last year, it was apparent that Apple was the big financial winner in the court case that has stretched on for years now. However, Apple -- and now Samsung -- has had to publish confidential sales and inventory numbers, along with other information like prototype designs and more. As the battle between the two mobile juggernauts continues, it is becoming apparent that, with all the valuable sales and R&D information the two companies have had to disclose, the indirect big winners could be their other competition.
Samsung has lost a bid to seal its sales data for several of its products, according to Bloomberg. Judge Lucy Koh ruled against...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved