The Brainstormer iPad app provides a cornucopia of ideas for creative minds
One of the worst things a writer or an artist faces is the dreaded creative block when you can't come up with an idea that drives you to draw or write. One tool to help you get past this blank-canvas state is The Brainstormer iPad app from Tapnik.
The Brainstormer app is a basic collection of common brain storming lists. The app launches in wheel mode which allows you to spin a wheel and generate a combination of plot/conflict, style/setting and subject/location words. The more adventurous can choose to roll the dice in slot machine mode to get a random mix of words. If you want more than just the classic brainstorming words, you can purchase themed lists like character creator for US$0.99 each or even create your own custom lists or wheels.
Normally sold for $1.99, The Brainstormer app is available for free for a limited time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update