Consumer Reports ranks iPhone 5 below several Android phones
Consumer Reports hasn't been kind to the iPhone in previous years and 2013 seems to be no different. BusinessInsider has clipped a graphic that shows Consumer Report's smartphone rankings that are to be published in its February issue. As you can see from the clipping, the iPhone 5 has come in dead last among smartphones. The magazine rates phones like the LG Optimus G, the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the Motorola Droid RAZR above Apple's latest phone.
As of now there's no reasoning behind these results. When the February issue of CR hits newsstands later this month, we assume we'll get a breakdown of why Consumer Reports feels the iPhone 5 is losing out to Android phones.
Consumer Reports hasn't been kind to the iPhone in previous years and 2013 seems to be no different. BusinessInsider has clipped a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update