Consumer Reports ranks iPhone 5 below several Android phones
Consumer Reports hasn't been kind to the iPhone in previous years and 2013 seems to be no different. BusinessInsider has clipped a graphic that shows Consumer Report's smartphone rankings that are to be published in its February issue. As you can see from the clipping, the iPhone 5 has come in dead last among smartphones. The magazine rates phones like the LG Optimus G, the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the Motorola Droid RAZR above Apple's latest phone.
As of now there's no reasoning behind these results. When the February issue of CR hits newsstands later this month, we assume we'll get a breakdown of why Consumer Reports feels the iPhone 5 is losing out to Android phones.
Consumer Reports hasn't been kind to the iPhone in previous years and 2013 seems to be no different. BusinessInsider has clipped a...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time