Consumer Reports ranks iPhone 5 below several Android phones
Consumer Reports hasn't been kind to the iPhone in previous years and 2013 seems to be no different. BusinessInsider has clipped a graphic that shows Consumer Report's smartphone rankings that are to be published in its February issue. As you can see from the clipping, the iPhone 5 has come in dead last among smartphones. The magazine rates phones like the LG Optimus G, the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the Motorola Droid RAZR above Apple's latest phone.
As of now there's no reasoning behind these results. When the February issue of CR hits newsstands later this month, we assume we'll get a breakdown of why Consumer Reports feels the iPhone 5 is losing out to Android phones.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature