eBay app gets welcome update, now easier to list and check out
eBay has updated its iOS app with new features for sellers and buyers alike. Version 2.7 improves category, pricing and shipping guidance as well as its photo editing tools. This is a major plus since a good photo is a big key to getting people to bid on your listing.
Seller-side updates include the ability to save multiple listing drafts, which is helpful when you're listing similar products. Perhaps the biggest change is the ability to start a listing on the web and finish it on your iPad or iPhone (or vice versa).
On the buyer side of things, the new update offers speedier checkouts and search enhancements. The eBay app is a free download.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter