eBay app gets welcome update, now easier to list and check out
eBay has updated its iOS app with new features for sellers and buyers alike. Version 2.7 improves category, pricing and shipping guidance as well as its photo editing tools. This is a major plus since a good photo is a big key to getting people to bid on your listing.
Seller-side updates include the ability to save multiple listing drafts, which is helpful when you're listing similar products. Perhaps the biggest change is the ability to start a listing on the web and finish it on your iPad or iPhone (or vice versa).
On the buyer side of things, the new update offers speedier checkouts and search enhancements. The eBay app is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature