eBay app gets welcome update, now easier to list and check out
eBay has updated its iOS app with new features for sellers and buyers alike. Version 2.7 improves category, pricing and shipping guidance as well as its photo editing tools. This is a major plus since a good photo is a big key to getting people to bid on your listing.
Seller-side updates include the ability to save multiple listing drafts, which is helpful when you're listing similar products. Perhaps the biggest change is the ability to start a listing on the web and finish it on your iPad or iPhone (or vice versa).
On the buyer side of things, the new update offers speedier checkouts and search enhancements. The eBay app is a free download.
eBay has updated its iOS app with new features for sellers and buyers alike. Version 2.7 improves category, pricing and shipping...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time