eBay app gets welcome update, now easier to list and check out
eBay has updated its iOS app with new features for sellers and buyers alike. Version 2.7 improves category, pricing and shipping guidance as well as its photo editing tools. This is a major plus since a good photo is a big key to getting people to bid on your listing.
Seller-side updates include the ability to save multiple listing drafts, which is helpful when you're listing similar products. Perhaps the biggest change is the ability to start a listing on the web and finish it on your iPad or iPhone (or vice versa).
On the buyer side of things, the new update offers speedier checkouts and search enhancements. The eBay app is a free download.
eBay has updated its iOS app with new features for sellers and buyers alike. Version 2.7 improves category, pricing and shipping...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs