MusicTiles app lets you remix Peter Gabriel's music
English singer, musician and songwriter Peter Gabriel expanded his music repertioire to include an iOS app called MusicTiles. Gabriel follows in the footsteps of other musicians like Neil Young and David Gilmour who have embraced Apple's platform as a way to promote their music.
MusicTiles is a music-mixing app filled with tracks from Gabriel's So album. The app lets you remix these songs using a simple tile-based interface. Each tile represents a different track (guitar, vocal, etc.) in the song and it lets you add and remove them at will. The latest version of the app adds support for the iPad.
You can check out a demo of the app in the video below. MusicTiles is available for US$2.99 from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)