MusicTiles app lets you remix Peter Gabriel's music
English singer, musician and songwriter Peter Gabriel expanded his music repertioire to include an iOS app called MusicTiles. Gabriel follows in the footsteps of other musicians like Neil Young and David Gilmour who have embraced Apple's platform as a way to promote their music.
MusicTiles is a music-mixing app filled with tracks from Gabriel's So album. The app lets you remix these songs using a simple tile-based interface. Each tile represents a different track (guitar, vocal, etc.) in the song and it lets you add and remove them at will. The latest version of the app adds support for the iPad.
You can check out a demo of the app in the video below. MusicTiles is available for US$2.99 from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates