MusicTiles app lets you remix Peter Gabriel's music
English singer, musician and songwriter Peter Gabriel expanded his music repertioire to include an iOS app called MusicTiles. Gabriel follows in the footsteps of other musicians like Neil Young and David Gilmour who have embraced Apple's platform as a way to promote their music.
MusicTiles is a music-mixing app filled with tracks from Gabriel's So album. The app lets you remix these songs using a simple tile-based interface. Each tile represents a different track (guitar, vocal, etc.) in the song and it lets you add and remove them at will. The latest version of the app adds support for the iPad.
You can check out a demo of the app in the video below. MusicTiles is available for US$2.99 from the iOS App Store.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time