MusicTiles app lets you remix Peter Gabriel's music
English singer, musician and songwriter Peter Gabriel expanded his music repertioire to include an iOS app called MusicTiles. Gabriel follows in the footsteps of other musicians like Neil Young and David Gilmour who have embraced Apple's platform as a way to promote their music.
MusicTiles is a music-mixing app filled with tracks from Gabriel's So album. The app lets you remix these songs using a simple tile-based interface. Each tile represents a different track (guitar, vocal, etc.) in the song and it lets you add and remove them at will. The latest version of the app adds support for the iPad.
You can check out a demo of the app in the video below. MusicTiles is available for US$2.99 from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype