TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: Live from Las Vegas, baby!
The International Consumer Electronics Show is in full swing in Las Vegas this week, and TUAW's Mike Schramm and Victor Agreda Jr. are on hand to catch all of the latest news to pass along to our readers. Victor has volunteered to take some time off from the busy show schedule this afternoon to talk about what's in store for Apple fans in the near future. He'll join me on today's episode of TUAW TV Live.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EST (2 PM PST / 10 PM GMT) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client