Angry Birds Space adds another 30 free levels
Rovio Entertainment has released version 1.4 of Angry Birds Space to the App Store. The free update is sure to make Angry Bird fans happy. Users now have another 30 levels to sling their way through as the birds find themselves in a new galaxy called "Splash" with all-new water-based planets, underseas life and pigs in boats.
But it's not just new levels players can look forward to. Because the worlds are water-based, new physics are involved as you launch your birds to defeat the evil piggies. The update also adds an underwater boss and plenty of new power-ups, including Flock of Birds, a Space Egg that creates a black hole and the Pig Puffer, which expands the pigs.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7