Caturday: Parallel computing, feline style
This week's Caturday heroes are Root (on the right) and Cisco (on the left), who are, according to owner and TUAW reader Jules F., enjoying some parallel computing. It looks like these cuties are making it twice as hard to get anything done!
If you've got a Caturday nominee to share, let us know via our feedbackpage. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app