Caturday: Parallel computing, feline style
This week's Caturday heroes are Root (on the right) and Cisco (on the left), who are, according to owner and TUAW reader Jules F., enjoying some parallel computing. It looks like these cuties are making it twice as hard to get anything done!
If you've got a Caturday nominee to share, let us know via our feedbackpage. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options