Five apps to keep you happy and healthy this year
Struggling to keep those New Year's resolutions to stay fit and eat nutritional foods? Find some new inspiration to stay happy and healthy with one of these five iOS apps below.
Juice (iPhone, Free)
Juice is a daily energy and activity tracker that lets you enter your daily routine so you can see which behaviors are draining your energy.
Healthy Out (iPhone, Free)
Whether you're looking for low carb meals or vegetarian dishes, Healthy Out will help you find local restaurants that meet your dietary needs or nutritional preferences.
Deep Sleep with Andrew Johnson (iPhone, US$2.99)
Deep Sleep with Andrew Johnson uses meditation to help you relax and get to sleep. Great for insomnia. This is one of many apps in the Andrew Johnson series that'll help you relax and decrease stress in your life.
Spinning Indoor Cycling & Heart Rate Training (iOS Universal, Free)
Spinning lets you track your spinning cycling workouts and other cardio activities.
Gorilla Workout (iOS Universal, $0.99)
Gorilla Workout is a daily workout app with detailed exercises and accompanying videos to help you to perform each move with the maximum burn. Once you complete a regimen you can share your results on Facebook or Twitter.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration