New and notable apps for iOS and OS X - January 14 edition
It has been busy in the App Store with a handful of new apps landing on iOS and OS X. Take a few minutes and check out our list of standout apps from the past few days!
Upwords [iOS Universal, Category: Games, US$1.99] The official version of the classic Upwords game is now available for iOS.
Pronto for iPad [iPad, Category: Utilities, $0.99] Just turn the knob to set a time. Push start to begin the countdown.
PodDJ [iPad, Category: Music, $6.99] PodDJ is a new DJ application that transforms your iPad into a real mixing engine.
PureShot [iOS Universal, Category: Photography & Video, $1.99] PureShot is your top-quality filter-free (or #nofilter) app.
Swipe - Add Text or Captions to your Photos [iOS Universal, Category: Photography & Video, $0.99] Swipe allows you to add beautiful typography to your images with a simple swipe of your finger.
Labyrinth Lunacy: Roller Coaster Marble Maze [iOS Universal, Category: Games, $0.99] Roller coaster tracks and jumps meet the classic wooden labyrinth maze. You must keep the marble from flying off roller coaster tracks and falling into holes.
Feedy [OS X, Category: News, $4.99] Feedy is an elegant and powerful RSS news reader that uses data from Twitter and Facebook to determine which items in your feeds are the most popular.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs