New and notable apps for iOS and OS X - January 14 edition
It has been busy in the App Store with a handful of new apps landing on iOS and OS X. Take a few minutes and check out our list of standout apps from the past few days!
Upwords [iOS Universal, Category: Games, US$1.99] The official version of the classic Upwords game is now available for iOS.
Pronto for iPad [iPad, Category: Utilities, $0.99] Just turn the knob to set a time. Push start to begin the countdown.
PodDJ [iPad, Category: Music, $6.99] PodDJ is a new DJ application that transforms your iPad into a real mixing engine.
PureShot [iOS Universal, Category: Photography & Video, $1.99] PureShot is your top-quality filter-free (or #nofilter) app.
Swipe - Add Text or Captions to your Photos [iOS Universal, Category: Photography & Video, $0.99] Swipe allows you to add beautiful typography to your images with a simple swipe of your finger.
Labyrinth Lunacy: Roller Coaster Marble Maze [iOS Universal, Category: Games, $0.99] Roller coaster tracks and jumps meet the classic wooden labyrinth maze. You must keep the marble from flying off roller coaster tracks and falling into holes.
Feedy [OS X, Category: News, $4.99] Feedy is an elegant and powerful RSS news reader that uses data from Twitter and Facebook to determine which items in your feeds are the most popular.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync