About that Google malware warning...
During the last 24 hours or so, many TUAW readers catching up on the latest Apple news have seen something similar to the warning above when they go to "Page 2" of the site, which is accessed by clicking the Older Articles link at the bottom of the TUAW home page. We are definitely aware of the issue, and staff at our parent company AOL are working on resolving the issue.
There is no malware on the TUAW site, and the issue appears to be been caused by code associated with an advertisement. At the present time, we ask for your patience as the issue gets resolved, and apologize for the inconvenience and concern the warning message may have caused.
Your best defense at this time? Don't click the Older Articles link and you won't see the message. We'll let you know when the problem is fixed. If you were one of the many readers who emailed us to report the issue, thank you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update