Dev Juice: Tokens 1.1 released, TUAW-exclusive promo
Now, the developers are celebrating their 1.1 release with a sale that starts tomorrow morning. The TUAW-exclusive tracking code found here will offer the app to the first 50 customers at just US$9 each, $20 off the normal price.
This TUAW-only offer is in addition to the 50 sale licenses they're offering to the general population.
The new version of Tokens offers the following enhancements, among others:
- Manual import of promo codes generated outside of Tokens, so you don't lose track of items you generated yourself.
- A new "+" button for adding tokens. (Previously, there was a grid of "available" tokens, which I found confusing.)
- A share button that appears over each token when you hover your cursor.
- A new "copy" menu item, letting you copy token details without having to hunt around for the functionality -- a feature that initially confused the heck out of me, and that's better implemented in this version.
Developer Oisin Prendiville tells me there are plenty of further features in the pipeline for 1.2 and beyond. As this update shows, he and his team are actively listening to their user base.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter