DevJuice: Preview your icons
Sharing icons by email and Dropbox never really captures the way each image will appear on-screen. That's why developer Michael Burford and his brother created a web page mock-up solution that automatically adds an iPhone background and styles the icons to match the way they display on-device.
He built a PHP/CSS toolset that you can place on a web host to serve icon previews. The script detects your browsing platform, so the previews look right on both iPhones and iPads.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter