iTunes Connect will be down for maintenance on Saturday
A quick note to all iOS developers out there: Apple has been sending out emails to devs alerting them that iTunes Connect will be down for maintenance for four hours this Saturday, January 26. From the email:
iTunes Connect will undergo scheduled maintenance for approximately four hours starting at 8 PM (PT) on Saturday, January 26.
During this time, content delivery and iTunes Connect will not be available.
The iTunes Store team
While iTunes Connect is down, developers cannot make any changes to their app listings, submit new apps or update current apps. Apple is currently saying iTunes Connect will only be down for four hours, but still...if you have any mission-critical changes or pending submissions, take care of them soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options