iTunes Connect will be down for maintenance on Saturday
A quick note to all iOS developers out there: Apple has been sending out emails to devs alerting them that iTunes Connect will be down for maintenance for four hours this Saturday, January 26. From the email:
iTunes Connect will undergo scheduled maintenance for approximately four hours starting at 8 PM (PT) on Saturday, January 26.
During this time, content delivery and iTunes Connect will not be available.
The iTunes Store team
While iTunes Connect is down, developers cannot make any changes to their app listings, submit new apps or update current apps. Apple is currently saying iTunes Connect will only be down for four hours, but still...if you have any mission-critical changes or pending submissions, take care of them soon.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter