iTunes Connect will be down for maintenance on Saturday
A quick note to all iOS developers out there: Apple has been sending out emails to devs alerting them that iTunes Connect will be down for maintenance for four hours this Saturday, January 26. From the email:
iTunes Connect will undergo scheduled maintenance for approximately four hours starting at 8 PM (PT) on Saturday, January 26.
During this time, content delivery and iTunes Connect will not be available.
The iTunes Store team
While iTunes Connect is down, developers cannot make any changes to their app listings, submit new apps or update current apps. Apple is currently saying iTunes Connect will only be down for four hours, but still...if you have any mission-critical changes or pending submissions, take care of them soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update