iTunes Connect will be down for maintenance on Saturday
A quick note to all iOS developers out there: Apple has been sending out emails to devs alerting them that iTunes Connect will be down for maintenance for four hours this Saturday, January 26. From the email:
iTunes Connect will undergo scheduled maintenance for approximately four hours starting at 8 PM (PT) on Saturday, January 26.
During this time, content delivery and iTunes Connect will not be available.
The iTunes Store team
While iTunes Connect is down, developers cannot make any changes to their app listings, submit new apps or update current apps. Apple is currently saying iTunes Connect will only be down for four hours, but still...if you have any mission-critical changes or pending submissions, take care of them soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync