Google Drive for iOS adds Quickoffice support, multiple photo uploads
Google has issued an update to its free Google Drive app for iPhone and iPad that adds some welcome new features and tweaks some existing ones. Version 1.2.2 of Google Drive brings a welcome enhancement for iOS shutterbugs in the form of the ability to upload more than one photo at a time, and Quickoffice users will find that they can open and save documents created with that app.
Other more minor enhancements include a new font (Helvetica Neue) for Docs, diagonal scrolling and cell formatting options in Sheets and better animations/transitions in Slides. The latter has also gained the option to use pinch to zoom when creating and editing slides.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync