Google Drive for iOS adds Quickoffice support, multiple photo uploads
Google has issued an update to its free Google Drive app for iPhone and iPad that adds some welcome new features and tweaks some existing ones. Version 1.2.2 of Google Drive brings a welcome enhancement for iOS shutterbugs in the form of the ability to upload more than one photo at a time, and Quickoffice users will find that they can open and save documents created with that app.
Other more minor enhancements include a new font (Helvetica Neue) for Docs, diagonal scrolling and cell formatting options in Sheets and better animations/transitions in Slides. The latter has also gained the option to use pinch to zoom when creating and editing slides.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options