Engadget interviews Daniel Graf about Google Maps for iOS
When it became clear that Apple Maps was quickly falling flat on its face, everyone waited with bated breath to see what Google had up its sleeve for its own standalone maps app. By all accounts, Google Maps for iOS is indeed the cream of the crop, and Engadget recently sat down with Daniel Graf, Director of Google Maps for mobile, to get the inside scoop on its creation.
The interview focuses on just how Google took its curated Maps experience for Android and improved upon it for iOS. If you're at all interested in a behind the scenes look at iOS's most popular navigation app, give it a read.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature