Samsung Super Bowl ad teases Apple
As noted by Philip Elmer-DeWitt, Samsung spends almost $12 billion a year to promote its brand. A chunk of this money is going to clever ads like the one below that is a lead up to the company's bigger Super Bowl Sunday spot.
Apple fans will likely see the irony in the video below, which pokes fun at the NFL and its tight licensing of its trademarks. Guess Samsung's disdain for intellectual property is evident in its commercials as well as real life.
[Via Apple 2.0]
As noted by Philip Elmer-DeWitt, Samsung spends almost $12 billion a year to promote its brand. A chunk of this money is going to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station