Untethered iOS 6.x jailbreak evasi0n now available
The Evad3rs Jailbreak Team has made the evasi0n jailbreak available, and it is capable of jailbreaking the iPhone 5, 4, 4S, 3GS, iPad mini, all full size iPads, and 3rd, 4th and 5th-generation iPod touches running iOS 6.0 and 6.1.
The jailbreak is untethered, meaning you won't have to connect to a computer to activate it. It's also available for Windows, Mac and Linux from the evasi0n site. You can also contribute via PayPal to the project on the site.
[via The Next Web]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free