Apple looking to hire slew of Maps developers
The public furor about Apple Maps may have died down, but Apple hasn't forgotten about the much-maligned product. According to a report in AppleBitch, the Cupertino company is looking to fill several Software Engineer positions on its Maps development team.
The open positions includes spots on the overall Maps team, the MapKit team and the iOS Map Display team. Another position is seeking an engineer to focus on Apple's turn-by-turn navigation experience. You can browse through the full list on Apple's online job board.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options