Apple looking to hire slew of Maps developers
The public furor about Apple Maps may have died down, but Apple hasn't forgotten about the much-maligned product. According to a report in AppleBitch, the Cupertino company is looking to fill several Software Engineer positions on its Maps development team.
The open positions includes spots on the overall Maps team, the MapKit team and the iOS Map Display team. Another position is seeking an engineer to focus on Apple's turn-by-turn navigation experience. You can browse through the full list on Apple's online job board.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)