Vine app gets 17+ age rating
A recent update to the Twitter-owned Vine app for iPhone bears at 17+ age rating. The update, version 1.5, doesn't mention the change in its release notes, but users downloading the app will see a pop-up message noting that Vine may contain age-restricted material.
This is no doubt a response to a brief pornographic video somehow being presented as a Vine editor's choice last month, shocking many users.
Vine lets you create and share 6-second video clips. In my experience they're kind of jarring, but in the right hands, perhaps someone can create something beautiful.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved