Skype update adds auto-reconnect for dropped conversations
Skype has released version 4.5 of its iPhone app, which the company states will auto-reconnect to dropped calls. The app now also allows users to make emergency calls by directing that call to the native dialer. Until now, VoIP apps like Skype haven't handled those types of calls.
Finally, a new toggle switch lets you opt in or out of marketing materials at certain times.
Now if only AT&T would reconnect interrupted calls when my iPhone drops them all the time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs