Skype update adds auto-reconnect for dropped conversations
Skype has released version 4.5 of its iPhone app, which the company states will auto-reconnect to dropped calls. The app now also allows users to make emergency calls by directing that call to the native dialer. Until now, VoIP apps like Skype haven't handled those types of calls.
Finally, a new toggle switch lets you opt in or out of marketing materials at certain times.
Now if only AT&T would reconnect interrupted calls when my iPhone drops them all the time.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter