Skype update adds auto-reconnect for dropped conversations
Skype has released version 4.5 of its iPhone app, which the company states will auto-reconnect to dropped calls. The app now also allows users to make emergency calls by directing that call to the native dialer. Until now, VoIP apps like Skype haven't handled those types of calls.
Finally, a new toggle switch lets you opt in or out of marketing materials at certain times.
Now if only AT&T would reconnect interrupted calls when my iPhone drops them all the time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature