Woz: Apple 'somewhat behind' on smartphone features
Woz he talking about? Steve Wozniak recently gave an interview with German business weekly Wirtschafts Woche in which he contended that the company he co-founded has fallen behind its competitors when it comes to its flagship product, the iPhone. According to Woz, Apple is "somewhat behind with features in the smartphone business," adding that "others have caught up. Samsung is a great competitor. But precisely because they are currently making great products."
Unfortunately, there's no additional context for Woz's comments, so we're left wondering precisely what he believes iPhone is lagging behind in. Since he mentions Samsung outright, we're thinking that maybe he's referring to things like screen size, since he has opined in the past that he's not exactly a fan of the iPhone 5's taller-but-not-wider format -- but who knows?
What are some things the iPhone is "somewhat behind" the competition on, in your opinion?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature