Free Pokemon TV app wants to be the very best, like no one ever was
I'll admit it: I may have just written this post for the headline. But an official app from Nintendo's huge pet-hunting franchise is always news, and a free app like this might be just the thing to keep your kids busy for cheap while they're playing with the iPhone or iPad on a long car ride. Yes, a new Pokemon TV app has arrived in the App Store, and it will allow you to, for free, stream up to fifty different Pokemon episodes, and even a few movies from the huge franchise.
There are more than 700 episodes out there, and the app is scheduled to update available episodes weekly, so every week your little viewer (or you, if you happen to be a Pokemon fan) can dial in and check out some brand-new content.The movies are in rotation as well (Pokemon the Movie will be streaming during the second half of this week), and there are even new animated shorts to see, including the upcoming Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade.
This seems like a must-have for any Pokemon show fans, and as I said, it could come in handy for some free, family-friendly entertainment among the younger bunch. Just check back every week for new content, and eventually you'll, you know, catch 'em all.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free