Jingu Friends update brings stickers, emojis and longer messages
Jingu Friends is an up-and-coming social networking app that lets you chat with other people on services like WhatsApp, Kik Messenger, Hookt and LiveProfile. The app was recently updated with a handful of new features that'll help you find friends and chat with even more expression and enthusiasm.
The latest version, v.1.4.0, has a new following feature that lets you turn down the noise by viewing the status updates from only those you follow. People can also follow you if they are interested in hearing what you have to say.
Messaging is also more engaging thanks to support for longer messages (up to 500 characters) and clickable URLs, which let you share and view links without leaving Jingu. There are new emojis, too, so you can express yourself in more than words. Other smaller features include stickers that you award to people and badges that you earn for being chatty.
Jingu Friends is available for free in the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options