Pocket for Safari and Chrome updated with tag autocomplete and more
Pocket, the handy app that lets you "pocket" articles from the web to read later on Mac or iOS, saw a noteworthy update to its companion plugins for Safari and Chrome today. Among the notable new features is the auto-completion of tags, along with the ability to save articles from Reddit, Twitter and other sites to Pocket with one click on inline badges added by the plugin.
In terms of fixes, the update addresses the following:
- Improvements to the display of the Pocket save link on Twitter.com.
- In Google Reader, clicking the Pocket button now saves the selected article.
- Better experience when saving pages while not logged in.
- Scroll position no longer jumps to the top while typing tags in Safari.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV