Apple pays dividend to shareholders this Valentine's Day
Apple shareholders get an extra special Valentine's Day gift from Apple this week in the form of a dividend from the company, says a report in AppleInsider. This will be the third dividend paid to shareholders and will amount to US$2.65 per share. Shareholders will receive the payment on February 15.
Apple announced its dividend program last year and said it would distribute $45 billion to its shareholders over the next three years. This breaks down to $2.5 billion per quarter. Though Apple is paying out cash, the company is raking in cash at a faster rate. In its last quarter, Apple added $16 billion to its cash reserve, which now sits at a healthy $137.1 billion.
Apple shareholders get an extra special Valentine's Day gift from Apple this week in the form of a dividend from the company, says a...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements