Intuit releases new QuickBooks Online app for the iPad
Intuit expanded its mobile app portfolio today with a new iPad app for its QuickBooks Online accounting service. The iPad app is a standalone solution that lets you sync items like invoices, expenses and estimates across your iOS devices and the web.
Intuit talked to small-business owners during the development process and designed the iPad app with the needs of SMBs in mind. It'll allow business owners to enter contact details, jot down notes and record project details in the field.
Once a project's details have been ironed out, business owners can create an estimate that the customers can sign right on the iPad. There's also a variety of tracking features that let you monitor the flow of money in and out of your business.
Right from the start, you'll notice that the new QuickBooks Online app was designed from the ground up for the iPad. Its invoicing, reporting and estimates look fantastic on the larger screen.
The new QuickBooks Online iPad app is available for free. It requires a QuickBooks Online subscription which is available for $12.99 each month. New users are eligible for a free 30-day trial.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements