Intuit releases new QuickBooks Online app for the iPad
Intuit expanded its mobile app portfolio today with a new iPad app for its QuickBooks Online accounting service. The iPad app is a standalone solution that lets you sync items like invoices, expenses and estimates across your iOS devices and the web.
Intuit talked to small-business owners during the development process and designed the iPad app with the needs of SMBs in mind. It'll allow business owners to enter contact details, jot down notes and record project details in the field.
Once a project's details have been ironed out, business owners can create an estimate that the customers can sign right on the iPad. There's also a variety of tracking features that let you monitor the flow of money in and out of your business.
Right from the start, you'll notice that the new QuickBooks Online app was designed from the ground up for the iPad. Its invoicing, reporting and estimates look fantastic on the larger screen.
The new QuickBooks Online iPad app is available for free. It requires a QuickBooks Online subscription which is available for $12.99 each month. New users are eligible for a free 30-day trial.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs