Two new iPad ads hit the airwaves
The latest iPad ads appeared this evening, both on TV and on Apple's YouTube channel. Both new ads are embedded below.
The ads feature a rapid text scroll, presumably listing the attributes of the magical and revolutionary tablets. Each "landing" word is then given life with quick demo moments of iPad apps like TED, iBooks, Vimeo, Garage Band and plenty more. How many apps can you identify?
[hat tip AppAdvice]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs