Two new iPad ads hit the airwaves
The latest iPad ads appeared this evening, both on TV and on Apple's YouTube channel. Both new ads are embedded below.
The ads feature a rapid text scroll, presumably listing the attributes of the magical and revolutionary tablets. Each "landing" word is then given life with quick demo moments of iPad apps like TED, iBooks, Vimeo, Garage Band and plenty more. How many apps can you identify?
[hat tip AppAdvice]
The latest iPad ads appeared this evening, both on TV and on Apple's YouTube channel. Both new ads are embedded below. The ads...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements