Two new iPad ads hit the airwaves
The latest iPad ads appeared this evening, both on TV and on Apple's YouTube channel. Both new ads are embedded below.
The ads feature a rapid text scroll, presumably listing the attributes of the magical and revolutionary tablets. Each "landing" word is then given life with quick demo moments of iPad apps like TED, iBooks, Vimeo, Garage Band and plenty more. How many apps can you identify?
[hat tip AppAdvice]
The latest iPad ads appeared this evening, both on TV and on Apple's YouTube channel. Both new ads are embedded below. The ads...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs