evasi0n jailbreak tool updated to support iOS 6.1.2
iOS owners with a jailbroken device will be happy to know that the latest iOS 6.1.2 update is safe for them to install. iOS 6.1.2 may fix the Exchange calendar issue, but it does not close the exploit being used by the evasi0n jailbreak.
Shortly after iOS 6.1.2 was released, the evad3rs team updated their evasi0n jailbreak tool to support this latest firmware. iOS owners that updated to 6.1.2 can download the jailbreak tool from the evasi0n.com website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options