'80s throwback photo of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates (Updated)
You don't see too many photos of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates together, and you definitely won't see many more like this. This photo was posted a few years ago by Minimal Mac and is a classic that I've never noticed before. I absolutely love that '80s Breakfast Club-inspired cut on Jobs and the always-present nerdiness of Gates.
Other than a credit to Croatian designer Alexander Pieri, background details surrounding the photo are not known.
Update: Thanks to All About Steve Jobs which pointed out that the photo is from the August 1991 edition of Fortune that celebrates 10 years of the PC. The article has a great conversation with the two personal computing giants.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter