iPhone saves the day filming Oscar-nominated documentary
According to Bendjelloul, he ran out of money while filming with a Super 8 camera and had to finish the film using the 8mm Vintage Camera app. The inexpensive app produced footage that "was basically the same as the real stuff," says Bendjelloul.
You can listen to the entire interview on CNN Money's website.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time