iPhone saves the day filming Oscar-nominated documentary
According to Bendjelloul, he ran out of money while filming with a Super 8 camera and had to finish the film using the 8mm Vintage Camera app. The inexpensive app produced footage that "was basically the same as the real stuff," says Bendjelloul.
You can listen to the entire interview on CNN Money's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service