iPhone saves the day filming Oscar-nominated documentary
According to Bendjelloul, he ran out of money while filming with a Super 8 camera and had to finish the film using the 8mm Vintage Camera app. The inexpensive app produced footage that "was basically the same as the real stuff," says Bendjelloul.
You can listen to the entire interview on CNN Money's website.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter